Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mommies out there! I hope everyone has a great day with their family and appreciates every moment with them. Life is so precious... we all just need to take a moment from our crazy, busy lives every now and then and just count our blessings and appreciate them.
I woke up to a beautiful card this morning, from my wonderful husband, on behalf of the chicklets. Even though it was bright and early on a gloomy Sunday, it touched my heart and brightened my day. Then another ecard from my mom... which made me tear up... but so nice.
I guess I'm just having a happy day and wanted to share. :) I hope everyone has a great day too, filled with lots of love and happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mommy and her girls
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Cindy
- I'm a full-time mom and nurse. I work in the NICU at the Montreal Children's Hospital.

No comments:
Post a Comment