Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The end is in sight

The end of breastfeeding, that is. Which is unfortunate, really. The ONLY reason why I'm stopping is because I have to go back to work and with 12-hour shifts, it's really not conducive to think of continuing BF and pumping when I'm working. I'm happy we were able to do it for almost a year. That was my goal, but I'm sure Jessica would have continued way longer.

It's been a struggle to get her to take something other than the boob, but for the past 2 days now she's been consistent with the bottle, so that's a relief. She's close enough to 1 year, so I'm just weaning her to whole milk at the same time. It's going well. She really is an "easy" baby. We've been blessed with 2 great kids.

No comments:


Get more Myspace layouts at pYzam.com
MySpaceLayouts

Mommy and her girls

Mommy and her girls

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a full-time mom and nurse. I work in the NICU at the Montreal Children's Hospital.