I couldn't believe it yesterday (that's right, on NOVEMBER 5) when the episode of Handy Manny (yes, my 4 y.o. daughter loves that show!!) was a Christmas episode!! I almost fell off my chair. I understand that they want to get everyone into the spirit of the holiday in advance, but COME ON!!! It's way too soon! It's bad enough that they've had Christmas commercials on for well over 2 weeks now, but this is ridiculous. I love Christmas as much as anyone out there, but when it's rammed down your throat by corporate America (or Canada -- all the same, really), it drives me up the wall and is enough to make me boycott the holiday. It really irritates me.
Kira decided today that she didn't want to eat. What is up with this child?! UGH! So after she ate 3 bites of her dinner and said she was full (yeah right), we told her she'd be going to bed right after dinner and that it was going to be a long night for her. It didn't even phase her. I think she was happy to be going to bed early. LOL Anyhow, I've had enough of her silliness at dinnertime and I'm no longer going to play her game and give in and give her anything else to eat. So why do I have such guilt thinking she's going to wake up so hungry in the middle of the night?? :( Ahhhh being the parent really sucks sometimes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mommy and her girls
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Cindy
- I'm a full-time mom and nurse. I work in the NICU at the Montreal Children's Hospital.

No comments:
Post a Comment