Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jessica is 4 months old today


I can't believe 4 months have already passed since Jessica arrived! It's like a blink of an eye, I swear...


We tried transferring to the crib since Friday night. It did not go well, to say the least. She went from sleeping through the night (from 9 p.m. until 6-7 a.m.) to waking at least 2 or 3 times per night. I was losing it, even after only 5 of those nights!! AHHHHHH!!! Last night she got demoted back to the bassinet and slept through the night once again, until 7 a.m.!! I guess she'll be staying in there for awhile, because I just love my sleep too much!!

No comments:


Get more Myspace layouts at pYzam.com
MySpaceLayouts

Mommy and her girls

Mommy and her girls

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a full-time mom and nurse. I work in the NICU at the Montreal Children's Hospital.