Friday, January 09, 2009

Various vents

Oh so many complaints in my head...

I took Kira to the doctor yesterday because it was day #4 of this symptomless fever. Everything checked out ok, except for "possibly" a UTI. Ok. So I pay the lab $63.00 and we do the urine culture there. That was 11:30 a.m. yesterday. The girl told me it takes 24 hours to get the results and that the doc would call as soon as they have the results -- regardless whether it's - or +. Well, it's now been 24+ hours and I haven't heard anything yet. And she still has fever today. So this is just bugging the crap out of me.

Second vent is about the stupid people who live in this city/province, where is snows EVERY year, yet they can't take the 5 extra minutes it takes to clear off their WHOLE car before getting out onto the road. I mean, really, I don't appreciate following the snowbank in front of me in the car. If I can take the time, then so can everyone else. If the cops would actually do their jobs and hand out the fines (I think it's around $200 now for driving around with a car full of snow), instead of sitting in Tim Horton's all day drinking coffee, then maybe people would get off their lazy butts and do it.

Third vent also is winter related. I can't stand the stupid idiots who are in such a rush (or so they think) that they can't just drive in the one lane (on a 2-lane street/road) that is clear. This stupid woman beside me yesterday (who had been behind me) in her Corolla thinks she's going to get so far ahead in the lane that is totally snow-covered and down to half its width. Of course, when she starts accelerating, she starts fish-tailing and almost hits me... I swear I would have ripped her a new one had she hit me. GRRRRRRRR. This is why I RARELY leave the house in the winter!! Too many idiots out there driving as it is, never mind when there's some snow to contend with.

Is that it?? Perhaps for now. LOL But I reserve the right to vent some more later.

Oh, did I mention that Jessica is STILL waking up 2-3x/night still. Maybe that's why I'm so cranky.

No comments:


Get more Myspace layouts at pYzam.com
MySpaceLayouts

Mommy and her girls

Mommy and her girls

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a full-time mom and nurse. I work in the NICU at the Montreal Children's Hospital.