Thursday, March 12, 2009

A long sick winter

Ok, so I haven't been updating here, but only because it's been the longest, sickest winter I've ever lived. Kira started it off with that weird symptomless fever week. She was ok for about a week, and then Anthony caught a virus, then she caught it from him, Jessica caught it from Kira and I caught it from Jessica. We all ended up with ear infections (and I got a bonus sinus infection) and on antibiotics. Fun times. This virus lasted for 6 weeks!! Unreal.

I'm going back to acupuncture tomorrow morning. I can't wait. I really feel like a need a "tune up" for so many reasons. I hope it helps. Actually, I know it will since it helped before. I just want to feel GOOD!!

No comments:


Get more Myspace layouts at pYzam.com
MySpaceLayouts

Mommy and her girls

Mommy and her girls

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a full-time mom and nurse. I work in the NICU at the Montreal Children's Hospital.