Journey of my life...
An ongoing update on all that is my life
Monday, April 13, 2009
Customizing my page
Or at least attempting to... I don't know. I didn't think I was
that
technically challenged, but apparently I am?? LOL It doesn't seem that hard to copy the code into the blogger "gadget" page, but nothing I do seems to work. What am I missing? UGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Get more
Myspace layouts
at pYzam.com
Mommy and her girls
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
2009
(13)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(4)
Customizing my page
Weigh-in day
Feeling better... got my blonde hair back!
Taking charge...
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
2005
(1)
►
August
(1)
About Me
Cindy
I'm a full-time mom and nurse. I work in the NICU at the Montreal Children's Hospital.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment