Friday, April 10, 2009

Weigh-in day

Even though I'm doing WW online, Friday is my "official" weigh-in day. I was happy to see that I'm down another 1.4lbs this morning. I knew I would lose -- I've been staying on points and I even got in a few days of my workout, so I was happy to see that my efforts have, indeed, paid off again this week. I'm now down 10lbs from when I started (again) and am 15lbs less than when I got pregnant with Jessica.

I met Marnie and Karen (and Julia) at the Broadway Cheesecake Factory for lunch with Kira and Jessica. It was great to see the girls. It's been way too long. Lunch was good and I didn't pig out, so I'm happy about that. I did go over my points today, but I'll be back on track tomorrow and plan on staying that way for the rest of the week! That's the great thing about WW, you can have 1 "bad" day, but still be accountable for it and get back on track the next day.

No comments:


Get more Myspace layouts at pYzam.com
MySpaceLayouts

Mommy and her girls

Mommy and her girls

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a full-time mom and nurse. I work in the NICU at the Montreal Children's Hospital.